The Antminer L7 is capable of mining cryptocurrencies that use the Scrypt algorithm, offering a maximum hashrate of 9300MH/s and a power consumption of 3262w. Its hashrate is equivalent to nearly 20 Antminer L3+ devices combined. The Antminer L7 is compatible with all Scrypt-based cryptocurrencies, including but not limited to WorldCoin (WDC), Verge (XVG), DigiByte (DGB), Netcoin (NET), Novacoin (NVC), BitConnect (BCC), and dozens of others.
|9300MH/s @ 3352w
|Dogecoin (DOGE), Litecoin(LTC) etc.
|9300MH/s ± 5%
|3352w ± 10%
- Customers can purchase up to 200 units.
- If the hashrate of the delivered mining machine is lower than 9300M, BITMAIN will refund the difference according to $/M.
- Full payment is required for the product.
- BITMAIN will not entertain requests to cancel an order, refund an ordered amount, or change the ordered item(s) to different item(s) or different batch(es) after an order has been submitted.
- Shipments will be scheduled on a first-paid-first-ship basis for orders on which BITMAIN has received full payment.
- Customers are responsible for any customs delays or returned shipments due to a lack of proper documentation. It is highly recommended to be aware of local customs clearance policies and to prepare all customs documentation ahead of time to avoid any customs clearance delays or unexpected costs.
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. BITMAIN will cover shipping costs when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
- The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from BITMAIN. Once the miner is resold, warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the reseller.
- If the user fails to use the product according to the given instructions, specifications, and conditions provided, or changes the function settings of the unit without BITMAIN’s prior consent, BITMAIN will not be liable for any damage arising therefrom.