The Antminer L9 represents the latest generation of Litecoin miners, boasting a remarkable hashing power of 16.2Gh/s. This is nearly twice that of its predecessor, the Antminer L7. The Antminer L9 not only stands as the most dominant Litecoin miner available in the current market but also as the most cost-effective option. Furthermore, the Antminer L9 offers compatibility with a wide array of Scrypt-based cryptocurrencies. This compatibility extends to esteemed digital currencies such as WorldCoin (WDC), Verge (XVG), DigiByte (DGB), Netcoin (NET), Novacoin (NVC), BitConnect (BCC), among many others.
|Submodel||16.2GH/s @ 3258w|
|Mineable||Litecoin(LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE) etc.|
|Hash Speed||16.2GH/s ± 5%|
|Power Consumption||3258w ± 10%|
|Miner Status||Brand new, preorder|
|Power Supply||With PSU|
- We offer two payment options for the product: full payment or a 50% deposit.
- A discount of $500 is applicable for full payment.
- Buyers who opt to pay by deposit will receive a notification email regarding the final payment prior to shipping.
- Customers can purchase up to 2000 units.
- If the hashrate of the delivered mining machine is lower than 16GH/s, BITMAIN will refund the difference according to $/M.
- BITMAIN will not entertain requests to cancel an order, refund an ordered amount, or change the ordered item(s) to different item(s) or different batch(es) after an order has been submitted.
- Shipments will be scheduled on a first-paid-first-ship basis for orders on which BITMAIN has received full payment.
- Customers are responsible for any customs delays or returned shipments due to a lack of proper documentation. It is highly recommended to be aware of local customs clearance policies and to prepare all customs documentation ahead of time to avoid any customs clearance delays or unexpected costs.
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. BITMAIN will cover shipping costs when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
- The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from BITMAIN. Once the miner is resold, warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the reseller.
- If the user fails to use the product according to the given instructions, specifications, and conditions provided, or changes the function settings of the unit without BITMAIN’s prior consent, BITMAIN will not be liable for any damage arising therefrom.