Bitmain has recently launched its newest X11 ASIC miner, the Antminer D9, which is designed for mining DASH and other cryptocurrencies based on the X11 algorithm. Compared to its predecessor, the Antminer D7, the D9 is a clear winner in terms of both speed and efficiency. While the D7 consumes 2,837w and offers a hashrate of only 1,111 GH/s, the D9 boasts significantly higher performance with the same power consumption. In fact, the D9 outperforms all other X11 ASIC miners currently available on the market, making it a top choice for cryptocurrency miners.
|Algorithm | Cryptocurrency||X11 | Dash|
|Hash Rate||1770GH/s ± 3%|
|Power on wall @25°C, Watt||2839W ± 5%|
|Power efficiency on wall @25°C, J/TH||1.6J ± 5%|
|Power Supply||With PSU|
|Power supply AC Input voltage, Volt(1-1)||200~240|
|Power supply AC Input Frequency Range, Hz||47~63|
|Power supply AC Input current, Amp(1-2)||25(1-3)|
|Networking connection mode||RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, w/o package),mm(2-1)||430*195.5*290|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, with package),mm||570*316*430|
|Net weight, kg(2-2)||16.1|
|Gross weight, kg||17.7|
|Operation humidity(non-condensing) , RH||10~90%|
|Operation altitude, m(3-1)||≤2000|
- Customers can purchase up to 200 units.
- If the hashrate of the delivered mining machine is lower than 9TH/s, BITMAIN will refund the difference according to $/T.
- Full payment is required for the product.
- BITMAIN will not entertain requests to cancel an order, refund an ordered amount, or change the ordered item(s) to different item(s) or different batch(es) after an order has been submitted.
- Shipments will be scheduled on a first-paid-first-ship basis for orders on which BITMAIN has received full payment.
- Customers are responsible for any customs delays or returned shipments due to a lack of proper documentation. It is highly recommended to be aware of local customs clearance policies and to prepare all customs documentation ahead of time to avoid any customs clearance delays or unexpected costs.
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. BITMAIN will cover shipping costs when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
- The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from BITMAIN. Once the miner is resold, warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the reseller.
- If the user fails to use the product according to the given instructions, specifications, and conditions provided, or changes the function settings of the unit without BITMAIN’s prior consent, BITMAIN will not be liable for any damage arising therefrom.