BitMain has recently released their latest X11 ASIC miner, designed specifically for mining DASH. Boasting an impressive hashrate of 1234GH/s, this machine sets a new standard in the market, while consuming just 3148W of power. It has essentially surpassed all other competition currently offering X11 ASIC miners.
|Submodel||1111 GH/s @ 2834w|
|Hash Rate||1111 GH/s ± 5%|
|Power Consumption||2834w ± 5%|
|Miner Status||Brand New|
|Power Supply||With PSU|
- Customers can purchase up to 200 units.
- If the hashrate of the delivered mining machine is lower than 1111GH/s, BITMAIN will refund the difference according to $/G.
- Full payment is required for the product.
- BITMAIN will not entertain requests to cancel an order, refund an ordered amount, or change the ordered item(s) to different item(s) or different batch(es) after an order has been submitted.
- Shipments will be scheduled on a first-paid-first-ship basis for orders on which BITMAIN has received full payment.
- Customers are responsible for any customs delays or returned shipments due to a lack of proper documentation. It is highly recommended to be aware of local customs clearance policies and to prepare all customs documentation ahead of time to avoid any customs clearance delays or unexpected costs.
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. BITMAIN will cover shipping costs when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
- The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from BITMAIN. Once the miner is resold, warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the reseller.
- If the user fails to use the product according to the given instructions, specifications, and conditions provided, or changes the function settings of the unit without BITMAIN’s prior consent, BITMAIN will not be liable for any damage arising therefrom.