The Antminer S19 series features a next-generation custom-built chip from Bitmain, which enables a remarkable power efficiency as low as 23J/TH. This was made possible by enhancing the circuit architecture and greatly improving power efficiency. The Antminer S19 Pro, for example, can achieve an impressive hash rate of 100TH/s while consuming just 3250W of power.
|Brand||Antminer S19 Pro|
|Algorithm | Cryptocurrency||SHA256 | BTC/BCH/BSV|
|Hash Rate||100TH/s ± 3%|
|Power on wall @25°C, Watt||3250W ± 5%|
|Power efficiency on wall @25°C, J/TH||29.5J ± 5%|
|Power Supply||With PSU|
|Power supply AC Input voltage, Volt(1-1)||200~240|
|Power supply AC Input Frequency Range, Hz||47~63|
|Power supply AC Input current, Amp(1-2)||20(1-3)|
|Networking connection mode||RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, w/o package),mm(2-1)||370*195.5*290|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, with package),mm||570*316*430|
|Net weight, kg(2-2)||13.2|
|Gross weight, kg||15.2|
|Operation humidity(non-condensing) , RH||10~90%|
|Operation altitude, m(3-1)||≤2000|
- Customers can purchase up to 200 units.
- If the hashrate of the delivered mining machine is lower than 100TH/s, BITMAIN will refund the difference according to $/T.
- Full payment is required for the product.
- BITMAIN will not entertain requests to cancel an order, refund an ordered amount, or change the ordered item(s) to different item(s) or different batch(es) after an order has been submitted.
- Shipments will be scheduled on a first-paid-first-ship basis for orders on which BITMAIN has received full payment.
- Customers are responsible for any customs delays or returned shipments due to a lack of proper documentation. It is highly recommended to be aware of local customs clearance policies and to prepare all customs documentation ahead of time to avoid any customs clearance delays or unexpected costs.
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. BITMAIN will cover shipping costs when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
- The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from BITMAIN. Once the miner is resold, warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the reseller.
- If the user fails to use the product according to the given instructions, specifications, and conditions provided, or changes the function settings of the unit without BITMAIN’s prior consent, BITMAIN will not be liable for any damage arising therefrom.